Cemeteries are wonderful, quiet places for the living. Whether you're interested in family history, exploring lesser-known parts of Sydney or finding a beautiful spot for a picnic, this comprehensive, expert guide has something for you.
- Individual entries for 101 cemeteries in the greater Sydney area
- Up-to-date colour photos for each entry
- Notable burials listed throughout
- Top 5 lists for the best views, picnic spots, historical sites, birdwatching and more
- Fascinating background essays to help you decode the symbols and types of grave markers you'll find
Softcover, 196 pages
Lisa Murray, 2016