The Flip-Pal® Mobile Scanner is tiny, light-weight and allows you to scan photos on the scanner, in the album or even in a frame. If you have large images, no problem, the stitching software joins multiple images together seamlessly. Photos, magazines, artworks, even newspaper articles have never been easier to scan.
Store the scans digitally, and then share them with your family or friends. Unlike alternative solutions that don't have the combination of mobility, accuracy, versatility, and keeping the original safe, the Flip-Pal mobile scanner is compact, simple to operate, has high resolution, quick scan time, battery power, cordless - no computer required, and onboard memory, and only weighs less than 1kg, and is the size of a tiny netbook computer.
- Mobile - scan images Anywhere, Anytime, battery-powered, stores scans on SD Memory Card
- Keeps Your Memories Safe - scan album photos in place, patented "flip-and-scan" technology, see-through window for framing the original, safequard important documents and Images and store in a safe location
- Versatile - scan small to large originals, photos, drawings, quilts, even small objects like coins or jewellery, newspapers, bound books, albums and magazines
- Easy and Quick - no computer required, push one button, scan while sitting on your couch watching TV, no software to install or complicated manual, just take your SD card to your computer and turn on your creativity
- Accurate - high quality digital image, high resolution retains the detail, color, dimensions and texture true to the original, 600 and 300 dpi resolution settings
- Size - 30.5cm x 23cm x 5cm (12" x 9" x 2"), weight 700g (1.5 pounds)