Webinar - 08:00pm - 05:00pm
Webinar season ticket - August to October 2019
Only available until Monday 19 August
By booking a Webinar Season Ticket you will be able to view every standard webinar we hold between Aug-Oct, either live or by watching the recording later.
You book and pay once. We'll set you up in each webinar and send you the confirmation link.
And in addition you'll get one webinar free - so this quarter you get 6 for the price of 5. (The season ticket does not include the webinar course on Genome Mate Pro.)
The webinars covered by the Season Ticket this quarter are:
- Why should I test my DNA, Michelle Patient (pre-recorded. link provided upon purchase of season ticket)
- Fantastic German church books and where to find them, Ben Hollister, 20 August
- Enhance your genealogy research with Facebook, Jill Ball, 9 September
- Four sources for New Zealand family history, Fiona Brooker, 24 September
- Have you finished your family history?, Danielle Lautrec, 17 October
- Biographical Database of Australia, Michael Flynn, 21 October