Day Course - 10:00am - 01:00pm
DNA Beginners Drop In
Location: Richmond Villa, 120 Kent Street Sydney (more information here)
Bookings encouraged, but are not essential: $10 members, $15 non-members
Volunteers from SAG’s DNA Research Group will be running Help Desks to answer your beginner DNA questions. Assistance may be individual or in small groups depending on numbers. There are no lectures. If you require one on one assistance, please consider booking a DNA consultation with us for another day.
Arrive anytime between 10am and 1pm, and stay as long as you like until 1pm.
Webinar - 10:30am - 05:00pm
Webinar Season Ticket - February to April 2019
Only available until 4 February.
By booking a Webinar Season Ticket you will be able to view every standard webinar we hold between February-April, either live or by watching the recording later. You book and pay once. We'll set you up in each webinar and send you the confirmation link. And in addition you'll get one webinar free - so this quarter you get 6 for the price of 5. The webinars covered by the Season Ticket this quarter are:
- British Newspaper Archives, Aoife O'Connor, 5 February
- Double helix history, Jerome de Groot, 27 February
- Oops, I wish I'd checked the original, Angela Phippen, 8 March
- Using Wikitree for DNA and projects, Veronica Williams, 25 March
- UK wills and probate before 1858, Heather Garnsey, 9 April
- Tracing the origins of Chinese Australian ancestors, Kate Bagnall, 15 April