External Tour - 10:30am - 12:30pm
Ralph's Millers Point walking tour
Location: Starts at Richmond Villa, 120 Kent Street Sydney (more information here)
Presenter: Ralph Hawkins Bookings essential: $25 members, $35 non-members
Walk in the steps of the convict stonemasons, millers, sea captains and merchants of Millers Point. See the history and hear the stories of Sydney’s colourful past. Walk starts with a lecture at Richmond Villa. Limit 15.
Webinar - 10:30am - 05:00pm
Webinar Season Ticket - February to April 2019
Only available until 4 February.
By booking a Webinar Season Ticket you will be able to view every standard webinar we hold between February-April, either live or by watching the recording later. You book and pay once. We'll set you up in each webinar and send you the confirmation link. And in addition you'll get one webinar free - so this quarter you get 6 for the price of 5. The webinars covered by the Season Ticket this quarter are:
- British Newspaper Archives, Aoife O'Connor, 5 February
- Double helix history, Jerome de Groot, 27 February
- Oops, I wish I'd checked the original, Angela Phippen, 8 March
- Using Wikitree for DNA and projects, Veronica Williams, 25 March
- UK wills and probate before 1858, Heather Garnsey, 9 April
- Tracing the origins of Chinese Australian ancestors, Kate Bagnall, 15 April